Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Love is. Love is not.

Do you believe two people can fall out of love? Does it wither and die over time? Or is love everlasting and all conquering? I don't know. I've always thought about what I wanted in a future husband; had him perfectly described, but then when i met him, when I really found it...well let's just say I thought if I found him, he'd be finding me and we would both be in mutual love. But I'm beginning to believe that saying that one person always loves more in a relationship. I desperately want to talk about it with him..but he'd let his emotions take over first, and he wouldn't hear another word. I want to take a break. NOT break up, but a break. Only problem is, I know he won't hear that. I need time to think...without him. I need to see if it's friends we're supposed to be, or is it more? I love him. I really do. But I'm just wondering if we wouldn't be the same...or close to it, as friends. I can't exactly pinpoint a reason for these feelings, but that doesn't mean they're not there. Sigh. I don't know..maybe I'm just not ready for a relationship. Maybe I've been fooling myself all along. It's like the only reason I don't break up with him is because I want to spend time with him...but that's what friends do too.. so I'm at a loss. I need help and I don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment